About this position
The ideal candidate with exhibits high standards, excellent communication skills, and have the ability to take the initiative and prioritize daily tasks. A strong capacity to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
What you will do
- Administrative support;
- Document preparation and drafting (proofreading and formatting);
- Contact with clients;
- Scheduling meetings and proceedings, support in organizing events;
- Calendar management;
- Document scanning and archive management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, business writing & verbal communication skills (English & Portuguese);
- Proven mastery in Microsoft Office applications;
- Must be deadline-driven with flexibility and superior organizational skills;
- Must be flexible with changing job requirements as the business needs change;
- Highly developed organization, and time management skills with attention to detail and quality;
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a fast-paced environment, complying with the deadlines;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Personable & trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions;
- Thrives in and contributes to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment.
- Eligible for IEFP internship
Be part of something great
Submit your application today!