Strategic Project Manager
About this position
As the Strategic Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the CEO on internal and external projects. These projects will be ad-hoc, based on the priorities and focus areas of the business. There will be a diverse range of topics covered and activities needed. In many cases, this role will be influencing and driving the activities of key stakeholders throughout the company.
What you will do
- Oversee and drive large, often cross-functional organization-wide projects and initiatives.
- Assist the CEO to strategically align with key priorities, milestones, deadlines, and decisions.
- Manage the creation/coordination of key presentations
- Prepare presentations for internal and external audiences, helping to prepare speakers from across the company.
- Interpreting data and analyzing options to help make strong decisions.
- Drive best practice communication and coordination between the CEO, enabling effective collaboration across the organization.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, performing tasks that facilitate the team's ability to effectively execute on top priorities.
- Drive high-impact cross-team projects as needed to meet the changing business environment and ensure the team is achieving/exceeding commitments.
Who you are
- At least 1-2 years of work experience working in a consultancy
- Degree in Management
- Start-up experience and Consulting experience preferred
- Strategic thinker, data-driven and analytical in approach to solving problems; strong financial fundamentals
- Strong Presentation Skills
- A connector of information, processes, people and products, and you are constantly thinking about ways to improve business outcomes, productivity, collaboration and engagement
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-moving start-up environment
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere, whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people
Be part of something great
Submit your application today!