About this position
Accounting Consultant (Reporting) (PhD)
We are looking for an Accounting Consultant for our “Pracademics team”. We aim to build a new platform to connect Practitioners and Academics.
Who are you?
- PhD or at least 2 years Doctoral student (Economics or related area).
- Identify, analyze and qualify value-oriented benefits for companies.
- Ideally would have a strong understanding of common industry standards and business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Invoicing), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) and Business Intelligence.
- Outstanding general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Knowledge of data structure
- Exhibit strong decision-making skills and the ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts quickly and independently
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment and comfortable with high levels of uncertainty
What will you do?
- Providing account insights through research and interviews.
- Analyzing and interpreting qualitative information to build a strong network of contacts and provide recommendations.
- Writing and presenting reports.
- Analyze business goals in relation to the product’s value propositions and define segmentation and content strategies to deliver the most effective messages to the right audiences at the right time.
- Develop and implement scientific models.
What we offer
We are a well-rounded team that believes that great ideas can come from anywhere whether it be in a conference room or written on a napkin at the bar! You have here an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including a travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused on the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
Be part of something great
Submit your application today!